Parent School Forum Group
Parent Forum is established to provide parents with an opportunity to meet with the Headteacher and occasionally members of the Senior Leadership Team once each half term. Parent Forum members are elected each year (usually two parents per year group) and have the responsibility to voice general parent view, not necessarily their own personal view.
We have worked on formats for the meetings to ensure that they run smoothly and that Parent Forum can run in partnership with the school to contribute towards their continued improvement. A typical Parent Forum meeting will run as follows:
– An agenda will be set with contributions from Parent Forum members
– Members will meet with the Head teacher and members of the SLT
– The meeting will begin with a short positive reading to set the tone of the meeting
– Check minutes from the previous meeting
– Celebration – an opportunity to discuss recent successes or positive news regarding the school
– Opportunities for improvement and time to share suggestions for development for the school
– Close agenda and provide suggestions for the next meeting
We really do value our relationships with parents and carers and look forward to working with you to make our school even better!
Please see our Terms of Reference – Terms Of Reference Parent School Forum Group
Please see the dates below for this year’s Parent Forum: