West Wight Community Connector drop-in sessions
Starting in December, Adam Tucker, our West Wight Community Connector will be running drop-in sessions at both school sites.
Pop in for a confidential chat if you need information, help or advice for yourself, or to ask for help for a friend or family member. Adam works in with people of all ages in the Freshwater, Yarmouth and Totland areas and helps people:
- to talk through any issues currently affecting them
- by providing foodbank vouchers in times of crisis
- to find ways to improve life and become more in control
- to secure ongoing support if they need it
- to build their confidence and become more connected in their local community
- to develop their skills, talents and abilities
- to develop their ideas and create more opportunities to bring the local community together.
Adam’s support is free and he can work alongside people for as long as they wish.
If you can’t make one of the drop in sessions, would prefer to meet away from the school site, or just want to find out more, contact Adam can via phone, text or WhatsApp on 07498496719 or email email@example.com.
West Wight Community Connector
07498 496 719
01983 752 168 option 2
West Wight Sports & Community Centre
Isle of Wight
Drop-in dates academic year 2021-2022:
Wednesday 1st December – Yarmouth 9am-12 noon
Wednesday 15th December – Shalfleet 9am -12 noon
Wednesday 9th February – Yarmouth 9am-12 noon
Wednesday 16th February – Shalfleet 9am -12 noon
Wednesday 30th March – Yarmouth 9am-12 noon
Wednesday 6th April – Shalfleet 9am -12 noon
Wednesday 18th May – Yarmouth 9am-12 noon
Wednesday 25th May – Shalfleet 9am -12 noon
Wednesday 6th July – Yarmouth 9am-12 noon
Wednesday 13th July – Shalfleet 9am -12 noon